GenieGrips Forklift Vision.
Expand your horizons.
GenieGrips Loading Mirrors are a revolutionary new product for the materials handing industry. Released in 2014, it is a mirror based system for small to medium forklifts that allows drivers to see around the load and sight the tines. Its use significantly reduces damage to goods and infrastructure while improving operational efficiency and safety.
Why GenieGrips Loading Mirrors?
GenieGrips Loading Mirrrors are a clever and cost effective cost solution that saves time and money by improving productivity and safety. BOLO is good business for all materials handling environments, from small warehouses to large factories and everything in between.
- Remove guesswork from loading and unloading, even when high stacking and block stacking.
- Reduce the prevalence of load damage due to tine misalignment/puncturing.
- Save time unpacking/repacking goods associated with damaged containers.
- Overcome sightline obstructions caused by hydraulics and rams on forklift masts.
- Reduce driver and vehicle movement by increasing forward perspective.
- Simplify traffic management planning.
- Reduce costs for neck and back injuries, associated with driving backwards/twisting.
- Reduce insurance claims relating to damaged goods, infrastructure and pedestrian injury.
- Potentially minimise the use of spotters.
Using Loading Mirrors is intuitive, much like rear vision wing mirrors on everyday cars. Unlike other products, GenieGrips Loading Mirrrors are always “on” and provides a real-time, real-light field of view.
Winner, 2014 Good Design Award.
In 2014 GenieGrips Loading Mirrors received a design award in the Commercial and Industrial category of the annual Australian Good Design Awards. With a proud heritage dating back to the Industrial Design Council of Australia (IDCA) established in 1958, the Australian Good Design Awards is recognised by the International Council of Societies of Industrial Design (ICSID) as Australia’s peak design endorsement program.
The Good Design Awards is Australia’s longest standing national design award and promotion program, and one of the few forums for professional Industrial Designers and manufacturers to showcase their design expertise to national and international audiences. As a result of more than 50 years of design benchmarking, the program has focused on progressively raising the standard of design and innovation in Australia.